We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
What does your work life look like with us?
As a Front-End Developer, you are responsible for the whole development process of web applications, from coding, building, testing up to debugging. You will also build libraries and frameworks that will support these large and complex web applications. Your duties will include the measurement of the performance and the optimization of the applications with increasing data throughput. You will work on new products as well as on already existing ones.
What we expect from you? Required:
• Development experience with React, d3.js, node.js CSS and CSS-generating languages (e.g. Bootstrap, SASS and LESS) and HTML5
• Excellent UI design and prototyping skills
• Ability to create responsive and mobile-first web design
• Good care for progressive enhancement, web standards, accessibility and usability
• Knowhow in dealFring with browsers and platform compatibility issues
• Experience working with git and Github
• Confident experience in working with the Linux command line
• Knowhow in ensuring performance across different browsers
• Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
• Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
• Completed degree in Computer Science or comparable education
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent sense of the importance of issues and situations
• Good English language skills
What you can expect from us
• Diverse and interesting tasks
• Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
• Exciting and motivating work environment
• Projects which will challenge you to excel
• Flexible work-hour models
• Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
• The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
• Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Apply now: https://goo.gl/qG3a7z
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mr. Niclas Irmak by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-39.
|Chinese wolfberry||hfghfhgfh||Programmierung und Datenbanken||0||31.08.2011 09:11|
|vBSEO||Jan Stöver||Suchmaschinenoptimierung (SEO) & -Marketing (SEM)||211||30.06.2009 12:56|
|Invision Power Board 2.2||Marco||Forensoftware||14||06.06.2007 13:48|
|GPL 3 Anfang 2007||Jan Stöver||Onlinerecht, Datenschutz und Sicherheit||7||18.01.2006 18:46|
|Gossamer Forum||MrNase||Forensoftware||4||17.04.2004 16:26|